Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Grumpy + ....

Hhmmm.. after reading erin’s blog.. n comments from u guys…. It urges me to write a blog…hahahha…

I noe tat I m very grumpy at times… but… does it really SHOW tat much??? T.T… I m so bad… always so bad temper… grumpy.. so guys.. for making u all suffer from my temper..aka ‘lai yeh’ by u ‘smart’ frenz out there..haha.. n kc, I have whisper… thankz for asking me… but tat doesn’t help..i need some ‘medicine’ to help me… for example.. money to get my driving license… or perhaps..u noe wat I wan *evil laughters*…

U guys wud noe tat I had comment or said on tis over n over again..but I still hav to make it clear for u guys… I m NOT gay.. btw…I dun really think tat being gay is a crime… n frenz shouldn’t leave them juz bcoz they are gay… if u r a good fren… or perhaps a ‘gentleman’ or ‘human’ …u shud giv them support… not leave them!!! They are humans too… they have feelings… do u noe tat it realy hurts when they see ppl around them discriminate them?? Try to think urselfà suddenly ur fren n family n community turns away from u… make jokes out of u… its not ur 5 senses tat discriminate… its ur heart tat does.. if u dun wan it to happen… it wont.. it all comes from the heart…

Once… I remember it clearly… I was being fren with another guy.. then ppl started to say we are like gays… n I like him n stuff… then… he started to change his attitude towards me.. he turns away from me…n there… a fren left me… juz bcoz ppl says tat I m gay… but I m NOT… the next year… I made fren with kc… the same thing happens… I really….. I duno wat to say… its really ANGRY!!! Wat did I do in my past life to get rumours like tis?? Well.. as u can see from the comments in my previous post.. kc did try n tot of leaving me… but luckily he didn’t… I can say u r a GREAT fren… indeed… thx for it.. I dun care u had done anything wrong to me… n pls dun say sry n blame urself again.. (din copy from erin)…
Omg.. I m talking bout kc again..actually I m not… my main point is not him…

3 comments:

Grumpy Boi said...

hhhmmm... its ok if its short.. at least u read n gave me something... lolx..it means u still care for me.. thx!

erm..there is one part i dun really agree with u.. which is the part 'bcoz they r jealous...they dun have a good fren lik kc tats y they keep pointing fingers atu guys...'u mean i m not a good fren too?? they dun jealous at him bcoz hav me as his fren?? lolx... jk onli lar...

erin...i m still waiting for ur comment... 55 lar... impatience liao..

Chua You Heng said...

Ya, I agree with Yong Khee, don't bother what people said about you.
Last time when I am making friend with you, somebody said that you are gay. But I don't care and I just replied them that I am also gay. Haha.

erinwho? said...

Hahaha... Didn't know you like my comments so much *grins Wow! Didn't know that my 影响力 that big too.

It's not wrong to be grumpy but sometimes it's better to keep these kinds of feeling to yourself. If you are grumpy and behave grumpily, you will feel worse. People around you feel bad too. Sometimes, keep your sad and bad-tempered to yourself, put a smile on your face. Even if the sun is not shining, make sure that the heart shines in you.

Ok. It's not wrong to be gay. Personally, i think people whi discriminate gay people are..... It's just that because we know you are not gay we make fun of you. If we know that you are really gay, you will have like a 101% of our support. I didn't know that you face such probs last year, with ed board and stuff to be busy with, i don't really spend much time understanding others. Sorry!

Btw, if friends leave you because they think you are gay and can't even face such simple accusations. Those are not friends.

My parents still haven't come home. have to off the com.... xuan wants it.
Ciaoz!