Monday, November 07, 2005

Anger

Anger… is a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence… almost everyone on earth have anger… it is not guilty to be angry at times… but it is the way you show your anger n the number of times it happens that matters… this is where anger management comes in… but in this post, I m not going to talk about anger management because I am one who cant control my anger…so its sarcastic to talk about it…

I had analyze the times that my frenz are angry… the degree of anger is all different… as it is like my previos post ‘smilez’…its just the same thing… but this is just about ‘angry moments’….

Kc…
1. angry when I disturb him every sec, minute, hour, day n week…
2. angry when people tell him something not str8 4ward…which he hav to guess himself…
3. angry when people wake him up for no reason…
4. angry when people juz sit there while others are busy…not helping..
5. angry when people come to his house suddenly n expect him to go out with them…
5. angry when I ask too many stupid questions….
6. angry when ‘fight’/ ’argue’/ ‘quarrel’ bcoz of small matters….
7. angry when I nag on him a lot…

Khee…
1. angry when I dun tell her things honestly…
2. angry when I dun understand wateva she is teaching…
3. angry when she ‘eat dead cat’ ….
4. angry when people lie to her…
5. angry when people ask her things when she r thinking…
6. angry when people around her are not united…

7. angry when she is sleepy...

Erin…
1. angry when I tease her…
2. angry when ‘sim sim’ make bunny ears on her head…
3. angry when she wont get to see us after she departs to Australia…
4. angry when nobody listens to wateva she is talking…
5. angry when she dun get wat we are talking about…

Xuan…
1. angry when people dun giv her wat she wan…
2. angry when eating ‘chicken ass’…
3. angry when other girls prettier than her…
4. angry when I tease her…
5. angry when she dun get wat we are talking about…

Leng…
1. angry when people betray her…
2. angry when people dun respect the frenship they have…
3. angry when she is disturb many times(esp ah liang)…
4. angry when she is chosen for NS…
5. angry when people make fun of her hair…

Angry is a way to show your emotions… n show how u feel about thing…it is a good thing to do sometimes… but over acting it will make matters worse… try to take control of ur anger n let it out at suitable moments…

1 comment:

erinwho? said...

Okay. You officially STOLED MY IDEA. lolx

Let's see, I think you are wrong about me. I don't get angry easily. The following are the things that would make me angry,
1) I am not angry when you tease me, angry when you ignore me or always fight with me [verbally]
2)Not angry about the bunny ears, Angry becaue all of you pratically ran away when he comes. And I don't even care about the presence of him.
3) Not Angry when I depart. Angry when u guys insisted on going to the airport 'cause I would surely cry.
4)Angry when I can't get people to listen to me.... when I think whatever I'm saying is right.
5) Angry because of betrayal

Erin