Monday, November 07, 2005

Faith

Faith… is confident or trust in someone or something… having faith in others also means having faith in urself… for example.. having faith in others to do well makes u feel confident that u have made the right choice… it is very important to have faith in someone or something… to me… if u have everything but faith… u will failed in wateva u are doin… even on humans… relationships wont work out if u dun have faith in it…

Recently, I have lost faith in everything I m doing… I have also lost faith in others… sometimes I feel that I hav done nothing but dozens of wrong things… everything I did to make things or relationship happens… I think I had done a bad job… I know that I look short, ugly, annoying… but last time I had convince to myself that it doesn’t matter… but now… I feel that it does…

My relationship with my frenz are great… I can say…. But now… I doubt it… I have 5 very good frenz… one of it is my best… I think… I hope… 6 of us are like a ‘family’… I have no idea when we are called a fruits family…n hu thought of the names??? Hhmmm.. I think its me… haha… I tot I had done a lot to make all tis ‘family’ to keep as a family… but I had lost faith… I felt that it is breaking apart… part by part…. If u see closely… it is…. I think I had done things to make my relationship between me n my ‘best’ fren work out… but I dun think its working… its just like… erm.. I duno… it feels kinda weird… both of us just argue or quarrel non stop for no reasons… things are not like the ‘best’ frenz in movies… sometimes I noe I m being very selfish n immature coz I stops all his freedom…

Besides… doin things…esp in temple… I noe when n where n how to do the stuff… but I just dun have the faith to do it… I just quiet down… its not that I dun wanna help… but I m just…. If u understand me… pls forgive me in tis…(u noe hu u r)… I let others to do… or others to guide me… sometimes…I did the thing half way…then I stop… bcoz I dun have faith in it anymore… haihz… I m really bad…

Haihz… I just lost my self-confidence…. In many things… I duno y I had give up so easily tis time… everytime I do something… I have faith in it….n I hope for miracles to happen… or sometimes some reward…. I noe I shouldn’t hope for reward… but… something in return its just like a feedback for me to let me noe that having faith is something good to do… not something wasteful or just a word… at least let me noe my ‘faith’ bears fruits…

No comments: