Saturday, November 05, 2005

Changing World...

Nowadays, the world is changing in a very high speed… politically, socially, economically etc… even the mother nature is changing..

Anything its possible to happen… proof? (politic) USA pentagon is being bombed… War had begun between some strong countries… (mother nature) Katrina hits New Orleans… Tsunami hits Asia… (social) homosexual issues are brought into movies n TV programs... Guys are starting to wear pink/purple and use a lot of different cosmetic products… (economy) I had run out of money!!!!!

I would like to drag your attentions to the field – social… I do not know you guys have notice or not… but I tend to realize that there are more n more homosexual issues being brought into the movies n TV programs… Does anybody remember of any shows in the past have this issue? I wouldn’t say none at all…but the amount is VERY little compare to nowadays… I didn’t say that I discriminate homosexuals… what I want to say is that the world is changing vastly n quickly…

Sometimes humans tend to get influence by the TV programs and movies… they think that if two guys or girls are being very close to each other (like buddies), they are homosexual! What in the world are you guys thinking?!?!?!?! If you ask me… the most dangerous n deadly weapon a human have is their mouth… it’s the things that they say which ‘kills’ people….

To me… I m using guy as an example.. if both of them are best buddies… there aren’t any problems if they touch each others hand…I mean not fondling lar…. There aren’t problems if they share saliva’s(not kissing) or stuff (not gf) such as clothes n undies(if relationship is very good) or foods & drinks… they really don’t mind sharing undies actually… haha… There aren’t also any problems if they sleep on the same bed or stay on the same small surface(bench or chairs)… hhmmm… being sarcastic.. there aren’t even any problems if these guys accidentally put their hands or legs on their frenz if they are sleeping… you know… people have dreams or perhaps dream walking… HAHAHA…

Sorry if I had offended anyone with the post above… I just wanna share to you some of my opinions…

4 comments:

bloggrez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erinwho? said...

LOL... I know what makes you write this thing. Sleeping in the same bed? Sometimes it's just plain weird to sleep with someone else.
Hey, If I don't know you, I would really think that you are fighting for homosexuals. I don't think that there's a problem with guys being close to each other.

Whereas I have a problem with people who thinks that girls and guys can't be great friends.
It's really annoying to listen to people who says that someone and another person is a couple blablaba when they are good friends. What's wrong if you found a soul-mate that is a different gender? It's actually a great thing because you would get to learn from them and sometimes, guy-friends can give you what your girl-friends can't. Some people say that girls and guys should remain a distance especially when he or she has another partner. However, if the partner doesn't agree with friendships and gets jealous easily, it's actually stupid and senselss.

I totally agree that the society is changing but the mentality that "girls and guys cannot be close friends" is still there. However, if the "guy" in your example has problems, you should not force it on. I meant sometimes friends don't have to share everything.

K. All for now. U should continue writing on these stuff. It's really interesting, maybe I can talk about it on my blog too.

Love,
erin

Grumpy Boi said...

I agree with u erin… even guy-girl frenship also have problems…. Ppl will always say something about it… well..people will always say something about ANYTHING…. This is life… people are born to ‘talk’ n learn how to deal with ‘it’…

The post its not for anyone or about anyone.. something juz got into my mind… I m just writing an opinion…juz wanna express something … well… I din force ‘anyone’ to do such things… u noe me lar…. like to say, but I dun mean it (Every sec of ‘sorry’ n ‘tq’ are true n came from d bottom of my heart)…. I didn’t mean to hurt or make anyone angry… if I did… I m very sorry..

erinwho? said...

Sometimes it's not up to us to judge what people say and think. So, we should always be ourself and be confident in everything we do. However, as times, it is hard to ignore other's comments about us. Life's like that, we should listen to others and extract comments that are destrcutive. Some negative comments may be good but we should always stand on the side you think is right.

Yeah... I know you mean it everytime you apologize but I just hope that you don't repeat the things you did wrongly, whatever it is.

K. I've open a blog to let all of you express your feeling. Invited you, check ya mail. If you don't want to post anything, tell me. Have to delete the blog.

Love,
erin