Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sleepless yet Happy night...

I really have no idea y I had done it…. Haihz… actually I wanted it to happen… but the timing was a bit… erm… not right… y did we chose the week b4 SPM to do it???i mean ‘I’….y did I chose the ‘right’ timing…

It was kinda fun… actually… relaxing too… do u noe tat humans can be very energetic when u r talking / crapping about the topic u like?? Even if u r VERY sleepy… u wud be awaken or energetic if u are talking to ur close fren about the topic u like the most….

Well… I had try b4 not sleeping at night… erm.. bout 3 or 4 times I think… But tis time I really….really… err…. ‘Sot’ I guess.... Haha… bcoz I had chat / crap with him for the whole night… its not tat we hadn’t seen each others for a very long time… we see each other almost everyday… I m still figuring out y I can tahan so long… haha… I m not saying we are very talkative…or perhaps I m… argh… guys now are more talkative than girls..tis is supported by evidences….

The most interesting part is tat…. We had eat n eat n eat non stop for the whole night… LOL…. We are very small in size… but the amount we can eat is ENORMOUS… my frenz… u shud noe how much I can eat… or perhaps some of u onli… If my memories serve me right… I think tat we had eat some porridge, sundaes, burger, half boiled egg, milo, chocolate cake, ginseng drink ………. I think I had finish the food at his house… hehe…. I promise the next time I come to stay over… I will bring some supplies!!!( if I still have a chance) haha…

Another funny thing was… when I was very energetic… he was very sleepy… but when he was very energetic… I was very sleepy… but the onli 2 times tat we both are in the same mood was… 6am in the morning… which is our sleeping time… n the times of ‘FEAST’… we had NEVER felt sleepy or lazy when it comes to eating… hehe… not to say we are gluttons.. but… we are growing kids… we shud eat more.. haha… we had agreed to wake up at 10am…. But…. We….. ended up waking up bout 12.30noon…hehe..

Ps…erin n yk… u guys really wanna join next time??? U sure bout it?? Can u guys dun sleep till next morning?? Lolx… I doubt it dude….

1 comment:

erinwho? said...

Never underestimate a talking apple. The latest.... or should I say the earliest I stayed awake was until 9 in the morning... after a champion league match [adrenaline boost!]

Do you know what's the first impression I got after I read the first pharagraph of your post? Do it.. =.=' At night... tiring...... may your imagination run wild.

Sounds really fun... It has been quite a long time since I did something like that..... last time I use to stay up late with my sisters, crapping. Hmm.... want to come to my house after spms? Let's have a slumber party!!! Hmm.... but have to wait till I return from Taiwan. I'll make sure you guys have 24 hour of food supply. Sounds fun.....

Hmm..... it's weird that chatting about anything with your friends could make you stay awake for hours. On the other hand, no matter how energetic you are, once you flip that one page of "sejarah", you would automatically feel sleepy..... This scenario gets worse if you are studying in a room with the bed so comfy staring back at you.

Next time remember to ajak me,
erin
-I still want to watch All about love-