Saturday, November 05, 2005

Smilez

The thing that really attracts me is a person’s smile…I had seen different kinds of smile in my whole life.. Different smiles under different situations have different meanings… One’s smile can break your heart or melt it… Only the person who are close to you only knows the different smiles u have and their meanings… I had crack my head on evaluating u guys.. hope that I am right…hehe

Kc…
1.smile when you are happy…
2.smile when you are relieved after something tiring or obstacles…
3.smile when something just ‘pop’ into your mind…
4.smile when you get something with ‘maksud tersirat’…
5.smile when you are satisfied after you had your meal or enough sleep…
6.smile when you are being polite…
7.smile when you are up to something ‘evil’
8.smile when everyone around you are happy or praise you…

Yk…
1.smile when you are feeling great…
2.smile when you able to solve your maths calculation…
3.smile when the person around you got the maths calculation you taught correct…
4.smile when you get trust from someone you care…
5.smile when you are up to something ‘evil’

Erin…
1.smile when you are depressed or stress out…
2.smile when you have nothing to do…
3.smile when you have frenz around you that cares for you…
4.smile when you are called ‘dumbo, fuji apple, zhu ling ling’...
5.smile when you don’t understand what your frenz are saying or after you got it..

Xuan….
1.smile when you are feeling happy…
2.smile when you get something you want…
3.smile when you are up to something ‘evil’
4.smile when you are relieve after the exams n results…
5.smile when you did something wrong or stupid…

Leng...
1.smile when you fell safe n happy…
2.smile when you are confident…
3.smile when you did something others cant do…such as DNA mixer(I got sit ar)…
4.smile when you are up to something ‘evil’
5.smile when you are being polite…

smile always… u duno when people will fall for ur charming smiles…. If u smile/laugh for 3 minutes a day.. u will get one extra day of lifetime… but plz… dun laugh every minute everyday..bcoz ppl will think that u r mad… :D

2 comments:

erinwho? said...

Nice post.... really
Smiles. Yeah, smiles are important. It's so much better to smile than to frown, right?
Ok. Since you did such a good job "dissecting" the times and meanings of our smiles, it's my turn to write something bout yours.

Desmond
-Smiles when you don't get what we are saying, which is like 75% of it.
- Smiles when he's up to something
- Smiles when he finally gets what we are trying to explain
-Smiles when he got higher than me in any subjects.
-Smiles when he's being sacarstic.

Why not analyed why we are angry now?
erin
Say cheese =D

Grumpy Boi said...

Hhmmm… really… I like it… it took me about half an hour to write about 5 person’s smilez… well..i will be writing on ‘angry’… maybe later in the afternoon or night…. I cant write it now bcoz I have no mood too… I will write it…so plz dun steal my idea… lolz…