Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tears...

I m suppose to be studying my sejarah now… but after reading erin’s n kc’s blog… it urges me a lot to write tis blog… as u guys know… I m a very ‘sensitive’ guy… or u can say ‘emotional’ guy… I get happy, excited, sad, cry n angry fast… after reading their recent post… on ‘die=end??’ n ‘Going to miss Chinese New Year next year?’ … tears started to fall… I duno y… I had tried to tahan it on graduation day… but y not tis time?? Tears… its just another way of expressing urself … to somebody..it may also means a way to release…

I had categorize tears into 5 main different tears…
1… tears of joy
- tis kind of tears will flow down when u are VERY happy about something…
- for example.. when u get 1st in some international competition…
2… tears of laughter
- tis kind of tears will flow (actually tis kind doesn’t flow) when u hear or see something VERY funny…
- for example… when u see Desmond falls down bcoz he stepped on a ‘slippery’ dog shit…
3. tears of sadness
- tis kind of tears will flow when u are VERY sad…
- for example… when u hear about someone u noe met with an accident…*touch wood*
4. tears of relieve
- tis kind of tears will flow when u had just overcome something very difficult…
- for example … when u finish ur SPM…
5. tears of sleepy
- tis kind of tears will flow when u yawn or feel very sleepy..
- for example… when u study in the middle of the night n then u yawn…

Tears… sometimes crying is not something girlish to do… sometimes u will feel good after u cried… there are also times when u need to cry alone… n there are also times when u need to find someone u trust n ‘borrow’ their shoulders or back or just beside u to cry…. I heard from somewhere about tears… ‘humans tears significant 执着, 遗憾… ghosts tears significant 重生, 希望….’ How far u believe tis? It depends on u n I will leave tis to ur imagination…

14 comments:

erinwho? said...

Arggg... Can't read Chinese!!!
Anyway, tears... u really cried.. I mean.... you shed tears. I know you are emotional, but next time, may all the tears you shed be tears of joy!

Erin
-Tears are used to cleanse the soul inside us since our eyes are doors to our inner souls.

Grumpy Boi said...

HEY...do not call by my full name!!! u can call my chinese name but not full too!! dun u dare laugh about me crying... T.T

Chua You Heng said...

哭,是一种表达情绪的方式。没了它,就少了一种宣泄的方式。哭,是每一个人活在在世界上必定经历过的一种宣泄方式,所以在哭的时候并不需要感到太羞耻。毕竟像JR所说的哭得出是好事,哭不出才惨呢!

愿你所流出的每一滴泪都是开心的泪。

teck keong said...

男人流血不流泪,le hm xi da bo(in hokkien)

Grumpy Boi said...

okok... i noe tat guys shudnt cry... but they are humans too.. they have feelings... i m sure even the toughest guy will also cry... i mean at least once... not talking about baby...

Grumpy Boi said...

Erin…If I come to airport to send u… I really really scare tat I will cry… if I do… pls dun tell others… n chuan… dun tahan ok? yk, leng, xuan…. Cry together… haha…

duno i shud post it in ur blog or mine.. but i chose mine..hehe

teck keong said...

all ham bao here, ceh

Grumpy Boi said...

teck keong...
u wont know the feeling bcoz u DUN hav frenz tat r VERY close to u... n dun let me see u cry ar!

erinwho? said...

Stupid electricity, the whole house black-out just now and I was just about to finish a long comment on this. Haih... writing it again.

Shedding tears doesn't meant crying, sometimes, you can't control your tears when you think of something, good or bad.

As 陈珈柔 mentioned, you envy people who can express their feelking by crying anytime. I agree on so. All of you never saw me cry before until 25th of October... darn.....

Most people don't like crying in front of others, because they tend to feel insecure. I'm glad I found friends I could trust. Thus, I should not cry anymore.
By the way, I think most of you won't be around when I go to Melbourne because most likely I would be going during CNY. Let's just have a HAPPY outing before it.

It's not good to force yourself not to shed tears. Maybe we prefer crying alone when nobody sees us. But when you feel like crying, just do so. Everyone needs a way to express their feelings. Crying is one of the ways.

Who said guys shouldn't cry? This is lame. Do you know that girls love sensitive guys? Haha.. not over-sensitive though. I don't see what's wrong with crying but never overdo it. Some girls tend to "blackmail" people with tears, it's just scary. Tears are for us to cleanse our soul.

Maybe Teck Keong cries hiding under his blanket. Who knows? However, if you really sees him cry, call me. The kebarangkalian would be like 0.00000000000000000000000000000001, or less.
Haha....

All for now,
erin

erinwho? said...

Haha.. isn't it obvious that I want to use your full name. Guess what? It took me like 3 minutes to type your name out. So, i think you are on your way to suceed in "deleting" your chinese name from people's mind. Btw, i don't see what's wrong with chinese names... full names... .At least your jia is not the "plus" jia... if not hahahah

I like my name....Hahaha... At least my name is not that weird compared to my siblings.

Btw, I think you would have a tough time in taiwan if u want to ask ppl to call u JR. Since everyone would be using their chinese names... Most likely gua..

Hahaha.... Nice chinese names are rare these days,
erin

teck keong said...

" Teck,don't let me see you cry!
Everyone,if teck keong cries,we castrate him!"

男人流血不流泪,流泪不流血的就不是..

erinwho? said...

哈哈,你肯定是男的?

那句话到底从那里来的???哪的笨蛋说男人就不能流泪。会流泪 [不是大哭啦] 的男人才是体帖,温馨的男人。

Grumpy Boi said...

我也赞同一凌所说的。。
男人为什么不能流泪??流泪和大哭是两件事啊!你不知现在世界都在变吗?男人也要美白了!注重外貌了。。。现代的女人都喜欢较感性的男人了。。女子,对吧?

erinwho? said...

Lolx.... This is sooo true.... Guys who are AFRAID to 流泪 in front of girls are cowards. If you force urself not to cry, it's just terrible.

erin
- The word verification is amazingly.... troublesome. Howver, it's good enough for me.