Monday, November 07, 2005

Forgive me, my frenz...

When someone done something wrong, they will do all sorts of things…some are reasonable n some aren’t… some will seek God for apologies or confessions…some will promise the same thing doesn’t happen anymore… some will hurt own self or others… some will ask for guidance…. Some will ‘buy’ Indulgences (learn from sej form 4)… For me.. for certain things… I choose the ancient way – make confessions and seek apologies from the ones I had done something wrong towards them…

1. being grumpy at all times…
2. scolding people for no reasons…
3. teasing people…
4. hitting/punching/slapping people because of small matters or nothing at all…
5. disturbing people every sec, minute, hour, day, week, month n year…
6. nagging on people a lot…
7. doing things without thinking of others feelings…
8. not helping when others are in need…
9. always tell things without str8 4ward…
10. ask too many stupid questions…
11. ‘fight’/ ’argue’/ ‘quarrel’ bcoz of small matters…
12. dun believe in others…
13. lied to others…
14. dun listen to others…
15. dun get wateva u guys are talking about…
16. betray others…
17. being selfish…
18. talk too loud…
19. being childish/immature…
20. crap about stupid things…
21. jealous of something…
22. wakes people up in the middle of the night…
23. being sarcastic…
24. think too much…

I think there is more but I cant think of it… plz help me out with it if u noe anything I did wrong n need apologies… Plz… help me by telling me I m forgiven by u or not… it really means a lot to me… thx… n if possible..pls tell me wat I did to u… so I can recall it easily.. thx… I shall end tis post with a BIG ‘THANK YOU’ n ‘SORRY’ from the bottom of my heart…

1 comment:

erinwho? said...

Apology Accepted =)
Never was angry though. Maybe that particular moment when you did something wrong or irritating we would be angry. However after that, everything would be back to normal. Thats's the reason friends can stay as friends *cheers!

erin