Monday, October 31, 2005

Bad Weekend

On Friday.. I receive a call from kc… he told me tat he is goin to school for co-curriculum activities… in my heart I really lazy to go… but I long time din go liao..then he ask me mar… so I agree lor… n tis cause me the time for sleeping… I hav to get my ass up at 8am… on a ‘holiday’!!!! ridiculas right?? Haha…well I normally wakes up bout 12 in the noon… after school.. I came back to my house with him… we bake cake… for erin’s bday… well…we had to bake 2 cakes bcoz the 1st one failed.. hehe… well..wat do u aspect from 2 guys?? Bout evening.. we went to temple.. till midnight onli come back.. it was so tiring … I m a small guy u noe?? So its normal… n luckily I din get grumpy or scold anybody tat day… u guys might noe bout my temper…

Next day, I was waken up by kc’s msg… I forgot wat he says liao… hehe.. I hav a bad memory… but I was really tired n grumpy at tat moment… so I think I had sounded bad to him… sry ya…. So I woke up in a bad temper… my mom started yelling at me when I 1st step out my room… bcoz I had to clean my room up..its in a mess… then I found out tat there is no lunch on the table.. so I had to cook myself.. I hav to fry rice for my family too… n yet I m in a hurry coz I had promise to reach kc’s house at 2pm..but it was 2+ tat time… so I rush n rush… n my family members all nag n nag n nag on me… saying me tis n tat… so we had some ‘shows’ goin on…

tat time I really feel like goin to kc’s house.. duno y… everytime I feel sad or anyting.. I wud go to him.. although he dun really care bout me… but I still tells him bout it… well.. I m not gay… I m depressed at the moments..i dun hav a gf…so, the onli person I find is someone close to me… I mean from the gender wise n ….. duno how to say… juz feels safe n relief when I tells him… although many times I had argue with him for some silly reasons… n angry bout him… he still remains as my ‘closest’ fren… can I say tat??? I always stay at home alone bcoz my family members hav to work… I maybe too sticky to my fren…esp him… but i…. i…i…. haihz…

tat night after temple n party at erin’s house… I felt… I felt tat I dun wanna go home yet.. but due to certain circumstances.. I hav to leave early… well.. tell u guys the truth.. I was hungry tat time.. n I had plan to eat supper at 12midnight… sry erin… u hav to eat the food over n over again.. tat time I really wanna stay over at kc house… or perhaps stay some where else… I noe I had kacau him a lot liao.. maybe tis time dun stick to him tat much lar… coz he needs freedom..n ppl had say tat we r… or twins liao… ggrrrr…. WE R NOT TWINS!!!! Stop saying tat…. I really hope to juz lie on the bed n listen to music n him there to acc me… sometimes I really wan to b quiet…but need wan a person next to me… he/she shall not speak… or perhaps a little.. tat really… feels good n relax… esp under stress n from nagging from other ppl…

well …tats it for today.. I hav to sleep now..its about 2am now.. my mom is nagging at me now… the beer n whisky really makes me sleepy… I hope I dun get rashes again like last time… n thx guys… for bein such a nice fren… n thx for the presents…

PS…. Kc…. Thx for being such a great fren to me..thx for tahan me… I noe how u think bout me… juz thx n sry lar…

3 comments:

erinwho? said...

Sticky..... UHU glue....
Have to say something here. It's not suprising that you would go to chuan went you need him. Friends are suppose to be like that. And to tell the truth, if you have a gf at this stage, maybe you'll kacau him more. Do you really think people share problems with their gf/bfs? At least, you know that he would be there for you whenever you face problem. He can't be there 24-7 [24hours a day, 7 days a week] but as long as both of you understands each other it's more than enough.

Personally, i think that chuan is a great friend. Definately the right guy to share troubles with. He would give you useful advice..... and well, it's just nice to have someone to listen to your troubles. However, the sad thing is, he don't usually like to share his own troubles with others. Maybe it's just hard to tell, because of his strong character. Remember that we'll be there for you! [Sigh.... reminds me of perijaya... arrgggg]

Desmond... both of you can be such good friends because you really care for each other. You won't know what would happen in the future, the only thing you could do [and should do] is treasure the present. Do you know why people think you are gay or both of you are twins? The truth is, it is uncommon for two guys to share their feelings with each other. I dunno whether chuan shares his feelings with you but I think its better than keeping everything to yourself. Usually, girls talk about feelings and stuff but guys don't. That's the simple reason why both of you are close. Another reason i think it's because both of you sort of like give one another what he needs in life. I'm not sure what is it but friendships builts on trust, on companionship.

Advice from me:
Never be afraid that your friendship will fall apart [Although I have fate in you that it won't] Life's like that, you gain some, you lose some. I've learn to be more appreciative and to treasure the moment now is the most important thing. Once you did your best, you would not have any regrets. The thing is you tried and whatever that comes after that is not in your control.

Sorry for all the times i made fun of you.
Next time I'm not around to make fun and joke then u'll miss me.... [just kidding la]

All the best to both of you. Hope your friendship will last. It's easier for me to contact one and get the other than to contact two, right?

Love,
erin
-Thanx for being my friend, both of you-

Chua You Heng said...

Actually I don't have any comments. But since I am here, I'll just give some of my point of view.
Really, Des sometimes you can be a good friend but you really have to change your grumpy attitude just like what i had wrote to you at my blog.
Hope you can find true friends.
Sorry that I have make fun at your height since last two years.

said...

well.. time 4 me to speak out sumthing.. ok... erm... i totally agreed wat u said n i noe how u feel... erm...i noe many ppl outside r saying tat we r gay...n i can feel their "pandangan" to us is so... "tu lan" honestly... at 1st , i was really damm hate others look us by using "tat kind" of view... n sry to say tat i, myself were thinking to leave u alone n getting far frm u..(before tat) but after sumtime, i feel tat wat their view n wat they said r not important.. it will not change our frenship... em... very sry to say tat i sumtime i was a bit grumpy (lik u ) n i may scold or said sumthing tat will hurt u... but i really doesnt mean to make u sad or hurt u... really sorry 4 wat i had done wrong... i would lik to take tis opotunity to wish a very thank you to u ... 4 tis 2 years, i had learnt a lot frm u... u had done so much 4 me... n i really apreciate it... it was fun n happy tat get to noe u in my life... thousand time of thank you to u....

ps: at future, if u still treat me as ur best fren, u can call me anytime, my phone n my door will always open 4 u...

best fren,
chuan