Tuesday, February 28, 2006

erm.. duno wat title..

Hhmm... feel like blogging.. hehe... but duno wat to write about wor... hehe..

WOW... these few days... i really happy... nono.. not these few days.. its weeks.. hehe... last time.. i maybe a bit not sure.. but now.. i m sure of it... i think.. hehe.. dun care lar.. tis person.. lets name it A... A really influence me a lot.. in a good way lar...

A is the one hu make me believe in myself again... A is the one hu encourages me in everything i do... A is the one hu i adore.... A is my 'best' fren? haha.. not yet... coz the place is now someone else.. haha... A is a great partner... A is the one hu brings me to the right path.. i mean in study lar.. A is the one hu makes my fire burn again in my studies.. i really feel like studying right away.. very eager to start school now.. lol... A is the one hu pushes me when i stop down... A is the one hu makes my brain.. erm.. how u say.. so 'creative'?? haha.. so many ideas came into my mind... n made a lot of things.. hehe.. hand craft.... aiks.. not saying A is the best lar.. hehe.. but A is ... erm... haha... duno lar... OH YA... A is the one hu makes me have faith in everything.. including my frenship.. hehe.. i believe tat my frenship with others is getting worse.. hehe.. but.. now i m sure n i wan to make everything good.. ^^

Hhmmm.. very happy... really... my best fren told me.. tat he is having some problems.. i really duno how to help him... really.. but... tis is not others can help.. tis is about u.. its onli u can help urself.. b strong dude!!! have faith in urseflf again!! b urself again!! the last time tat one.. erm.. the good one lar.. not the bad one.. hehe... everything will change as the time passes by...

duno y... i onli step half of my feet into the society onli.. but.. i ady felt.. pressure.. haihz.. there are so many types of ppl out there.. u wont noe hu u will bump into... so.. always b polite n carry urself in a good matter.. b good n true to others.. n they will treat u da same.. but in some cases.. hehe.. u noe i noe lar.. in tis world.. to hav an additional fren is better than having an additional foe... bear in mind.. n sometimes.. ppl out there.. erm.. makes u think back bout the pure fren u find in ur high school or primary school.. really.. so.. hold tight to ur frenz u hav now... dun let them loose.. when time comes.. u will noe hu is da best.. hehe.. like my best fren told me.. maybe he havent connect with the new frenz yet..(getting along with the new enviroment its kinda hard.. esp the ppl... even for those hu can adapt easily..its a challenge.. but u hav to master it...) or.. they are not as pure n sincere n great as the ones in his sec school... hehe... m i rite?? i feel tis way too...

so.. everyone!!! JUST KEEP IN TOUCH YA!!!! hehe... take k...

2 comments:

Chua You Heng said...

erm, dunno wat comment, hehe

Han Fei said...

Hahahahahaha....

YouHeng is LAME!

Hahahahahaha.........