Sunday, June 20, 2010

Point of choosing new journey...

I've finished my bachelor degree. 4 years just passed like that. In a blink of eye. Now I am standing at a point of my life where one phase ended, I'm supposed to make decision about which path to take on. To start a whole new challenging journey.

Of course, I'd have plans in my mind already but how would I know if those plans would work ? How would I know if such choices will lead me to where I wish to be in the future ? Are those choices worthy enough ? Good enough for me ? Am I capable of doing it ? hhmmm...

I guess nobody could answer those questions for me. Or give me the answer to it. I need to go and explore it myself. I need to fall down, in order to learn how to get up all by myself. Learn it the hard way. or is there a smart way ? by just reading ? I guess the experience will give you more insight to everything. Is there someone to guide me along this road ? Do I really need guidance ? I guess, to a certain extent, some guidance would be excellent but we must not always depend on others. All by myself...

Sometimes I would think that my past will come back to haunt me. will it ? hhmmm.. what I'd failed to do in the past will haunt me in the future. Or perhaps something I did wrong come back and haunt me. aiks.. One bad decision we made last time might haunt us in the future. so be wise when choosing something and have no regret once the decision is made. Go all out! just stay positive and everything will be alright. This is the belief I hold on to now...

No comments: