Monday, June 21, 2010

I look young... advantage.. definitely..

A lot of people had mentioned that I look young. Yup, I admit. I am young and I have lil bit of baby face! Thus, I look young :P The thing is that, I am short as well. So, the combination gives other people the sense of incapable of handling things. But, I assure you that I am capable of things I do not even know I could.

Some sees this as an disadvantage, but I would like to see it as an added advantage. Honestly speaking, I look the same since I was in primary school. I still look the same now. Young, witty, naughty and playful XD I will look almost the same 10 years from now. when I am in my 30s. or perhaps I will look like I am in my late 20s when my actual age is in the 40s! How awesome is that!? No botox!! cool! and sometimes I could still give the 'puppy eyes'... lol...

Well, I m going for an interview this Friday. I do not want to show that I am too young/incapable of the job. I need to dress up more maturely. hhmmm.. Good Luck to me...

No comments: