Friday, September 21, 2007

New hobby

Hhhmmm...
recently i feel like i nid to change my focus to other things.. which i had said in my post earlier on.. now my new hobby is reading!!!! LOLx...

today.. i found out tat i got a lot of books which i havent read...
16 cao zhi zhong comic books...
4 diff books of moral values with 4 dif teachings : Buddhism, Taoism, Chan, Ru
2 comic books on art of sun tzu
1 book on art of sun tzu
1 book on econs : more sex is safer sex (fren)
1 story book of a gay teen life (fren)

OMG... so many books suddenly.. n my god bro just gave me a link which got unlimited comic books!!!

hhmmm.. suddenly i have the urge of going to starbucks or some place with nice environment and sit down have a cup of coffee and read the books... n perhaps have my laptop on too... WOW.. tis is life man!!!

tml , sat, sun.. 3 days.. but where can i go ?? aiks... no car.. lazy to drive.. where to go??? cham...

3 comments:

Chua You Heng said...

3 days? for me...... would be same routine, eat, sleep, wake up, gaming or watch tv and then eat and sleep again. hahaha.............

it's actually hard for me to find 3 days which are free these days. but wait till next tuesday onwards, i will be having 3 months holidays. now i am planning how to spend it, teach me how then, if spending 3 days is hard enough

erinwho? said...

Sleep, eat go on to facebook!

I want the link!!!!!!!

Pike-chan said...

hmm... and wad is the book title of the teen gay life story?