Monday, September 24, 2007

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

怨怨相报何时了?又何必呢?
HAHAHAHA... y do we have to fight n hate each other n piss each other off?? its like a circle.. it wont end.. so... now i wanna change my hatred to love.. i wanna love all of u...

its fate tat the God let me meet u.. no matter hu u are... so i wud like to love u... instead of hate u or piss u off... learn to treat others good... no matter how they treat u... n just tahan 忍 or in eng, be patient with it... no matter how long.. u will be rewarded in the end... but i m not saying tat u are treating other ppl so good bcoz u wan a reward from tat... just treat ppl out of ur heart.. ur sincere n kind heart.. ^.^

love is the greatest power of all.. or like whitney's song.. the greatest love of all.... LOL .. ok.. it doesnt suit here.. lol.. but i like the song..

so.. i love u!!! my family, my relatives, my best fren, un couer, my close fren, my good fren, my classmates, my work buddies, my teachers, my enemies(i think there wud not be any now since i chose to love u)... n anyone out there!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!! MUACKZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

1 comment:

Pike-chan said...

awwww.... thank u for the friendship love.... same to you too ~!