Saturday, September 08, 2007

drunk? :x

Hhhmmmmm.. wat i wan??

y m i so emotional n make all my frenz turn away from me ???!?!?!??! haiz.... its in my blood tat i like to hit ppl or bite ppl... any frenz hu din kena b4? means tat we are not close enuf.. hehe... well... lets just say tat its the reason y i m left back with so few frenz... i changed a lot.. from the past.. but sometimes i just ... basic instinct.. haiz.. bad me...

m i too self centered ? hhmmm.. y m i making such a big deal when u did not reply me or treat me like a shit... its just a normal thing... i shud get used to it.. n.. i have much more important stuff to focus on now...

tot bout it... i shudnt do things or be emotional because of someone.. n i shudnt live my life bcoz of someone n care too much bout wat other ppl think n how other ppl treat me.. I MUST LIVE MY OWN LIFE!

now the most important thing or goal i shall focus on is CFA, degree with 1st class honours, a car, money.... SCREW RELATIONSHIP! i have been alone n single for 19 years n i still can survive with it alone... so y cant i be alone for the rest of my life?! hu nids relationships to survive!?

hahaha... the post was written after i had half a dozen of beers... wat they say is right, when u r down, watever alcohol oso cant get u drunk... haha... Here i come , my career n study!

No comments: