Saturday, September 08, 2007

Focus on something more important...

Being love is a good thing.. but by the person tat u dun like or the person u have no feel its a bad thing.. bad for the one hu loves n being love... vice versa.. there are a lot of ppl around me tat tells me how tis guy/girl treats him/her... all the romantic things u can think of n kenot think of.. i always wanted someone to do tat to me... but too bad i dun have such luck n life.. or the timing is not right.. watever it is.. it sure sounds tempting to be loved by someone n those romantic things or even lil things they do to u... but now.. i think i shall move out from the dream n start to think realistic things..

now i shall change my perspective or attention towards my studies or career.. recently i had thought bout a few choices that i might be making for my own life... i shall list them down.. hehe..

1. laze around n go tru college with auto-pilot mode
2. study hard n go to Paris after my degree, n hopefully get a job n settle down there.. which i wud have to prepare early from now...
3. do part time jobs n own a house or a car(most probably) while studying my degree..
4. study part time some professional cert ( ACCA or CFA) while i continue with my full time in KBU.. which i wud be working part time as well to pay my school fees..
5. do some internship between my 1st n 2nd year of degree in Pg or Sarawak n get some info there.. i might be moving out of KL.. i had thought bout it..
6. work after degree? or do my masters/ prof cert after degree? hhmmm... normally for ppl as poor as me, it wud be work after degree.. to get exp n money.. then onli do part time post grad programmes.. but here or pg or sarawak or kl or johor or singapore or paris or germany or uk or australia? i wud like to move out from kl... perhaps for a period of time.. short or long... i duno.. i just wanna get away from kl.. tats all..

i shall say tat i wan to put all my attention in my studies n career now.. so wherever there is chance n opportunity, i will go there n get it.. even if i have to work part time jobs or late nites.. i will give my best at striving the goal..

No comments: