Monday, June 29, 2009

Analysis Paralysis

I like to analyse things and humans. I like to look at their gestures, behaviours etc. and analyse it. From certain gestures, behaviours, tone of speech and ways of speech, you can know what is in their mind or what are they feeling or their occupation, origins etc. It is very fun though :P It helps me a lot in daily life. However, it also brings harm to me.

Having said that, a friend introduced this term to me, Analysis Paralysis. It is a syndrome that shows too much of analysis will lead to uncertainties and afraid to accept or make decisions. Sometimes I do feel so. I believe in horoscopes. And because I analyse very much about human behaviour ( ppl around me ), I tend to agree to most of the personalities for each horoscopes. Of course, there are exceptions.

So, when I get to know new people or talk with them, I tend to 'analyse' their speech / gesture. I guess most people do so too. Then till certain stage, I would ask their horoscope or find it out myself through ways :P then I would go ' No Wonder ! ' or ' Damn! ' There are certain horoscopes which I need to beware of, not to say get away from them. Just be caution. There are exceptional cases though. And of course, those horoscopes that match me very well, Leos, Saggitauras, Aries and Libras. I do not know if I have set such mindset unconsciously, but I always find that people with such horoscopes tend to get along pretty well with me.

Once in a while, someone with such horoscopes will pop into my life and amazed me. But then, I tend to have this analysis paralysis syndrome. My friends always say ' Go! Take action and get to know people before its too late ! ' , but I always hold back. I always think, How could such a great Piece of Art pop into my life? I am no match for this. I am just nobody...... *negative thoughts* Haiz.... Or sometimes I might scared people away ! lol...

No comments: