Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hope and dreams...

Finally, after weeks and weeks of sleepless nights... I have handed in my assignment today! First time in my college life that I was not rushing for any last minute jobs on the assignment. I felt relieved! After the burden was off my shoulders, I felt super duper tired...

I know assignment is just a tiny little thing compared with those challenges waiting for me outside. But recent events made me tired physically and mentally. I am not putting any blame on anyone, but just myself. It is because I have chosen this path myself and ruined it with my own bare hands. Now, i have to face the consequences. It is overwhelming. I hope I can handle it well.

Lately, i had lots of dreams related to these recent events. Dreams that gave me hope, dreams that left me with a wet pillow in the morning, dreams that messed up my bedsheets, dreams that left me felt more exhausted... ( Nope, it isn't wet dreams ) Dreams, are often your wants, future, past or perhaps a clue/tips from God. It might happen in the future, it might show you your path, it might be just what you wish to happen... Nobody knows... Nobody knows... Nobody knows...

There are some things which you lose it, you will lose it forever. The only time that you see it coming back to you its when you are dreaming. Dreams that gave you hope. Which it will hurt you more when awaken from it, back to reality that you have lose it forever. It will not be yours anymore. It will not be the same anymore.

The magical season, Xmas which filled with miracles is here once again. This time, I hope that my dream will come true to me. All I want is just this dream to come true. Please...

No comments: