Monday, March 17, 2008

Five Fucks

Just after some complains from my fren bout relationships.. n i heard of it a lot..

Fuck those who cheats on their other half!
Fuck those who still controls the other party even after break up!
Fuck those who stops other people from falling in love or getting to know the ex!
Fuck those who does not even cherish and appreciate what he/she has and complains that he/she is lonely and nobody cares bout them
Fuck those who revenge on their ex with dirty plans n things! ( the only revenge which is allowed is to live a better life than your ex and during the time you and your ex were together, this is what i call a super nice revenge if u insist on one)

I know a lot of people might hate me.. coz i know a lot of people who does the 5 things i mentioned.. i know your own life and you have your own right to live it however you want. anyway, if you are doing so, just don't freaking come near to me to have those things done on me! thanks... and in the end... may KARMA comes back to u ^.^

1 comment:

savante said...

I doubt many of us would argue with that :)