Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sick And Tired

It's funny how people sees me as someone very childish and ugly.. LOL...

well.. it's not that i m denying the fact that i m childish sometimes.. hu doesnt ?! at certain time or shud say sometimes.. ppl tend to get childish.. well.. does tat mean that i m too over ?! i guess so.. for ages i have been denying tat fact.. i dun wanna accept tat fact.. and running away n denying it just makes the matter worse.. haiz.. i cant accept it just like tat as it shows tat i m just wat they say.. i cant just deny it just like tat as i m really childish for doing so.. hhmmm... wat i nid to do its just keep myself quiet.. n grow myself.. onli someone sincere n true to me will noe how mature/childish i m.. n onli someone hu is sincere n true n patient enuf will noe how much i have grown.. onli they will noe how n where i will grow to.. n tis are the bunch of ppl i shud take into account of..

besides that, i dun think i m really tat handsome.. erm.. i dun think tat i m very ugly too lo.. just in between.. :x perhaps more.. LOL.. i often get some comments from my fren that i m cute.. LOL.. shud i be happy or wat? coz cute its like someone childish.. well.. hu cares.. its not a tease or something.. but its from their sincere heart.. hehe.. can feel tat.. maybe i m wrong.. maybe i m right.. duno.. dun wanna think bout it.. sometimes when i go out.. ppl wud just ignores me or will just treat me differently.. i wonder why.. erm... i often get a lot of ppl tat talks to me a lot.. n very frenly.. when meet or after meet, they wud just ignore me.. they just change 180 degrees! WTF man.. so realistic! ugly n childish boi kenot be ur fren ?! diu.. i bet u are once childish too.. n someone gave u the chance to learn some things from them n grow from tat too! n i bet u are not tat leng either! LOL..

hhmmm.. often they will treat me like tat.. i m ugly n childish.. bear in mind tat there are oso ppl out there hu thinks the same as u.. they will tend to treat u the same way u treated me.. its karma.. n then u will feel how i feel.. i had enuf with tat.. i m tired n sick of it! aiks.. n some just will talk a lot n say how good n nice u are.. or appears to be how caring n frenly they are.. then when u ask to hang out.. lots of excuses! LOL... WTF man... if tats the case.. then if u wanna be virtual n online fren.. state it in the 1st place.. berlagak aje.. say wanna hang out n meet me .. liars.. suan.. after millions of time of asking u out.. if u dun appreciate it n stuff.. then fuck off! be net frenz better.. jangan jual mahal in front of me! its not like u are staying zillions of miles away or i have any diseases that might pass to u if u meet me.. or its not like i cant live without u if i dun meet u or hang out with u... busy? hhmmm... have been busy for few months.. n u are telling me no time ? not even a single lunch or dinner with me ? some even worse.. told me busy but there are few times u can hang out with ur other frenz.. or go gym or shopping! diu.. n sometimes u guys even complain tat u are so lonely.. -.-" i m sick n tired of it... i tried my best to please u guys.. i tried my best to stick and blif watever u have to say n give.. i had enuf of it!

if u guys dun appreciate having me as a fren, bro or watever u call me, FUCK OFF then! i got close frenz hu is willing to back me up when i m in danger n in problem, will share my happiness and sadness with me.. treat me the way u wan to be treated back. n u will be amazed n surprise at the outcome.. ^.^

No comments: