Wednesday, November 14, 2007

facial n fish reflexology

tonight i went for my facial!! woo hoo!! damn nice.. lol... well, it may sound sissy but i m a metrosexual man!! LOL.. i have to 'repair' my skin coz of all the pimples n take good care of it now.. hehe.. i love my face.. i wan to be presentable! tis is the 1st move of the Desmond MakeOver project.. lol..

tis is actually my 2nd facial session.. bcoz the beauty parlour move to another place, tats y i got a free facial wash.. the new place is damn nice.. its at happy garden.. its HERBALINE.. if u wanna noe more info bout the place can just drop me a msg.. the place is so damn relaxing n nice.. its like a a a a.. duno la! just nice lar.. i duno how to describe the design.. there's a name for it but i kenot rmemeber.. lol.. erm.. its like those spa.. with woods, flowers, glass windows, waters,rocks, pathways etc.. forgot to take a pic of it.. lol..

the beauty consultant / masseur is so pretty!!! skin is so nice !!! OMG.. the atmosphere, the beauty consultants.. OMG!!! n her hands are so soft n nice!! i love it when she do the facial.. damn nice.. lol... but the onli thing i dun like is the clear blackhead,whitehead n pimples part.. damn freaking painful!! now my face are full of red dots.. lol...

i found out tat i have a dry skin.. i tot its sensitive skin all the while.. turn out to be i m wrong.. n she says tat i nid moisturizer to stop the oily skin.. coz its in the nature tat if our skin is too dry n have not enuf moisture, it will produce oil.. dirty oil!! then put some non greasy moisturiser which suit ur face wud help the situation of getting oily skin.. hmhmm... duno la.. lol.. i have to wash my face, wipe it dry with a FACIAL towel, put toner, put moisturiser, pimple cream.. aiks.. lots of things to do!! but for smooth n nice face, i dun care!! lol..

oh ya.. i went for the fish reflexology thing.. damn funny.. its a treatment for dead skin cells n sensitive skin n skin disease.. very common n famous in japan n singapore.. its imported from overseas.. my mom, aunt, sis n i were talking n feeding the fishes with our legs.. lol. its so funny.. ticklish.. but once u get used to it.. it feels good.. lol..like electric shock.. the beauty consultant told me tat its 'kissing fish'.. she oso duno wats the name.. LOL.. but really nice. now my feet are so soft n nice n clean.. i guess.. lol.. here is the pic..

5 comments:

erinwho? said...

I want to try the fish thing although I hate slippery and wet animals!!! (eg, Lizzards and Snakes even small worms. haha) I have cracked-heels!!!! My mum has it, my dad has it, my sisters has it, I have it. WTH, I want to get rid of it!

Anyway, I'm combination-skin too, oily in the T-zone, dry elsewhere. Yup, non-greasy moisturizer is the solution. However, you can still opt of a stronger moisturizer at night before bedtime if your skin is too dry.

The pricking-pimples-and-blackhead part can be damaging I heard. Not sure about it but some says it's bad.

Oh well, good luck on DMOP.

Grumpy Boi said...

lol.. when u come back.. lets go for a facial n fish thing. lol. i have to go end of dec.. now my heels are soft n clean n nice.. LOL..

mine is dry skin.. aiks.. she says in chinese 'inside outside dry'.. wat the heck is tat suppose to mean.. all i noe its dry.. LOL.. my skin is peeling off n i tot my skin was oily as its always oily.. yucks.. but it seems something else.. n i m putting on lots of products on my face.. lol.. i found SKII in my mom's room. i ask her y she dun wanna use.. she say duno.. too many products there.. coz my sis is working in the spa line.. always get these nice n exp stuff for free.. hehe..my mom say if i wanna use just take it.. LOL.. damn nice.. well.. sound girlish.. using so many stuff.. hehe.. back to the metrosexual man stuff again!!!

hhmmm.. it gets better the last time i did.. but due to my choice of food n late nites n my stomach problem.. pimples burst out again.. HAIZ.............

erinwho? said...

I want soft and clean heels!

里面外面干? That means totally dry?
Metrosexual, some girls are metrosexual too. ie. JR.

Grumpy Boi said...

yeah yeah.. totally dry.. hhmmm... all girls are metrosexual.. metrosexual means guys hu have a gay taste of fashion , make up etc.. -.-"

erinwho? said...

F*** my safari (internet application) crash when I was posting a comment and I've loaded all my CSI episodes to watch!@#

Metrosexual usually applies to a man who strongly cares about their appearance just like a stereotypical gay.

They have both feminine and masculine attributes.

Ladies have the RIGHT to be like that, so they are not metrosexuals. This is just the say of life.

As for a metrosexual female, it probably means they both feminine and masculine features. The way they dress and act are more towards the male appearance. A balance of male and female -