Thursday, May 03, 2007

Release of anger

there are lots of ways to release anger or stress.. and different ppl have different ways of doin it..

for example.. swearing, banging head on wall, pinching, biting, driving recklessly etc..

for me.. swearing is the best way.. one morning, i was sending my dad n sis to work.. my mom came along.. all of a sudden, a motorbike from my left swift to the right without warning or signals.. i cursed him, 'damn it! wan die izzit?'then my mom told me that i can't curse ppl die.. plus its early in the morning.. then i just kept quiet.. then she went on, 'if u wanna release ur anger.. just say 'diu nya sing!' i was not shocked bcoz me n my mom always talk about dirty jokes n swear words.. we take it as a joke or some entertainment.. nothing else.. so next time whenever ppl drive recklessly, dun curse them.. just say 'diu nya sing!'

another way is that singing while i m driving.. i like it very much.. but onli when i m alone..wud turn my cd player to full blast then i wud sing along while driving.. scream all i wan.. mostly during the nights.duno y.. ^_^

anyhow.. just find urself one way of release ur anger or stress.. u will be a happy person.. haha.. make sure its not something that wud harm other ppl..

No comments: