Thursday, May 10, 2007

expectations..

i tot i had done well enuf to score it.. but i think i did not do enuf..
i expect to score it.. even with the minimum marks to just score it.. coz i wan it badly..
i think not badly enuf i think.. n i m not putting all my 101% into it..
the higher the expectations, the bigger the disappointments..
it really hurts... i cant focus when i m driving home just now..
my mind just went blank when i saw it.. couldnt believe it..
couldnt believe tat i hadnt score for the subject i m most interested in n most confident one..
i guess i just have to accept the fact tat i m just not tat good.. or i m just too lazy...
BUT I STILL CANT ACCEPT IT YET!!!!!!!

*eating chocolate as my lunch.. chocolate can calm oneself n makes someone happy.. but tis time.. it din work..*

expect the unexpected next time.. u wud be happier.. n dun put too much expectations in something.. u will get hurt..

2 comments:

conan_cat said...

hey chill man! it really hurts when you expected something to happen but it didn't, but i guess that's just part of life right? buckle up and try again nxt time! you'll do better nxt time kay! :D

erinwho? said...

Hmm... better than me, I just work for the whole night not sleeping thinking of my poster. However, I manage to come up with something and printed it out 15 minutes before i went to uni.

I thought my work suck. However, it turn out the other way. Received several compliments to classmates I never talk to + lecturer. Damn happy.

Haha.... hmm... I wonder whether I have a problem: Self-fulfilling prophecy [Spelling?]

It is tough when u don'treach ur expectations. However, sometimes it's worse when u dun know where to stop and what standard u want to achieve... or where does the standard lies.

I think I suck at judging myself which proves to be a major problem cuz I still have another class and I'm going to doze off... 2 cups of coffee is not enough... and if I drink another cup or a red bull, I may die.

from erin that apologizes for all her ramblings in your blog.