Saturday, July 15, 2006

College...

hehe.. suddenly feel like blogging again.. yay...

college life is FUN + tiring.. hehe..
duno leh.. just tat i felt i m so happy.. noe so many frenz... i know a lot of new fren there... my class... 20 ppl onli.. hehe.. i m kinda like a dai lou... not again... haha... but not the class rep la.. my class is very fun... i can see unity... see every classes... including mine.. i eman business course de.. as i know.. i dun see design or engineering course or a levels de class is as fun as ours.. haha... we are enjoying ourselves..

all our lecturers are all very funny... very cute indeed.. hehe.. they like to joke.. they tell us stories.. lots of it.. which are useful for us.. to make the classes not so boring.. its just like.. erm... telling some stories.. which related to wat we learn.. hehe.. so tat we can remember it better.. it works!!! haha.. my math lect is like a kid.. we always tease her eng... haha.. n she always go ->'aiyo.. nolar..yer...' just like a kid would do.. haha.. eng lect its FUN.. haha.. we are like frenz rather than lecturer n student... econs lect is the hamsup guy.. haha.. also very FUNNY.. he is the funniest lecturer in KBU.. tats wat they say.. computer lect is a leng lui.. hehe.. quite funny.. she tells us a lot of stuff.. inside stuff..haha... acc lect.. i tot she might be like chooms.. but.. haha.. tis is more geng... hehe.. senior lect.. the most dedicated.. haha.. she is funny too.. not cold tat kind of funny.. tats all for my 1st sem.. hehe..

i had a lot of fun... we are goin to come up with a class song.. class slogan.. cheers.. n stuff... hehe.. a lot of leng lui n leng zai in my class.. plus got a cute me.. haha.. in my colelge a lot fo them are rich n pretty n handsome.. haha.. geng.. hehe.. i really like my college.. for the time being la... its kinda hard to catch up.. coz the way they teach really fast.. lucky i had my basic done.. well enuf i can say.. haha.. if not i dun think i can handle it.. i m the dai lou.. i m not the noisiest.. ahha.. coz i always sleep in class..listens to my mp3.. but after class. i m the noisest n most frendly guy.. hehe...

i learn a lot in college... those things tat they teach.. really... wow.. tis is wat ppl will tell n teach us when they think we are goin to be mature.. ahha.. its hell of a diff.. the things they say.. erm.. like... nice lor.. haha.. being mature.. hehe.. mature thinking.. hehe...sot jor la me.. haha..

4 comments:

JR said...

how come all computer lecturers are lenglui??

My computer science lecturer is very young,just the same age like my cousin.And,there's this lecturer in Psychology school in Sunway Uni,also teaches Computer,damn lenglui...

erinwho? said...

Wtf! the background makes my already blur eyes blur-rer. Hmph..... I'm reading it in the 'post a comment' place a.k.a Here.

Why all of you gets cute ladies as com lecturer but i am stuck with a guang tou guy..... He's nice, no offence but he's not here now and all of us are stuck in the com lab wasting our time using the high speed unlimited internet.

Cute you? Blek

Hahha.... college at first is always interesting. And slowly they would drain away all ur creativity, enthusiam and leave and empty void in ur brain...

I am not as enthusiastic compared to me in first sem =p

Chua You Heng said...

Wei, change a bit your background la, or at least change the colour of the fonts.

Nice to hear that you enjot ur college life.

Mature, why is this word keep coming out since I am in UTAR. Everyone tries to be mature, but, isn't that good just trying to be yourself? I really hate people who is acting mature while they aren't. They are just like a guy with a mask on his face. So, in the end I still feels that a human should live in their way, not in the way others wanted them to be.

Han Fei said...

Yealor, change it lar, damage my eyes liao...keep seeing black shadows in my eyes...

Good lar atleast you all have new enviroment to study at...while me?
i'm still still the Tan Lin Tyranny reign in CHS still old poeple same old life now even got the f6 prefects to keep an eye on us man....
~lol~
Donno they got spotcheck the f6 anot man, luckily i don bring barang larangan like HP....Wakakakakaka..