Thursday, July 27, 2006

26 JULY 2006

actually tis post shud be 26th of JULY.. i was doin my homework till i forgot bout blogging.. haha.. well.. i saw ai wei's blog.. then it struck me!!! i can talk to my blog as its alive n my best pal!! haha..cool.. so i m goin to do tat.. everyday if possible.. hehe..

today.. business maths was so boring.. i totally cant understand wat tat cute lect teach.. well.. nobody does.. haha.. she just say tis tis tis n u will end up with tis tis tis.. got it class?? haha.. tats it.. then do homework.. my fren all ask me.. then i wud be very grumpy n scolded them back.. just like YK did to me when i ask her bout maths.. ^^

next was econs.. OMG the hamsup lect.. quite funnny though.. haha.. tis is wat i learn bout interrelationships between markets... tis is the thing!

4 comments:

Han Fei said...

Hahahahaha.
Good!
Maybe if you do like Aiwei maybe your blog will be lagi interesting!
WIll be back often for visit ya blog! UPdate often okay?

Grumpy Boi said...

of coz of coz.. hehe... btw.. sometimes i will teach some econs.. or maths or acc or watever it is.. haha.. welcome all ~

Chua You Heng said...

hope u can teach me the econs, the lec here is like shit

Grumpy Boi said...

haha.. my econs lect its so funny.. lol.. he teaches us stuff.. a lot indeed.. not as boring as the econs in sec school.. its so fun now... teach u ar?? erm.. but it wud b hard to teach coz too far.. haha.. u see la.. got anythig duno ask me lar.. if i can i help lo.. try asking yk lar.. she so pro..