Sunday, July 30, 2006

30 JULY 2006

bloggy bloggy~

hehe.. few days din talk to u liao lo... so sorry... coz my cousins from paris came to visit us for 2 weeks nia... so its not so convenient to tlak to u.. n use the com.. aiks.. i have to do all my homework n assignments late at nite.. where nobody can kacau me..whole house got so many ppl staying.. my house so small fitting 10 ppl nia!!! aiks..

today can blog coz they went to tioman liao.. hehe.. yesterday b4 they leave.. my cousin bro.. just a lil kid.. he hug me so long nia.. for bout 15 minutes. dun wan let go of me.. he say he will hang on to me.. till i go with him.. haha... then i have to carry him to the car.. n pull him away from him.. hehe.. i think he too miss me liao.. coz i m so good to him.. haha... i think he got cry a bit coz my shoulder got a bit wet wet...

today went to temple o... late liao .. coz cant find my bag... aiks.. then went back home early to work on my homework & assignments~ aiyoyoyoyo... sad nia...so tired o... now my eyes like kenot open lidat... >.< steal a bit of time to talk to u bloggy.. hehe... okie.. gotta go...

3 comments:

DaNnY said...

细佬,你肩膀湿湿的,是因为他流口水啦!
哈哈哈。。。

Shake Trees said...

sorry ah... ok lu since u said sorry jor. must b veli busy with ur cousin. kakaka... take care ooo.

erinwho? said...

Hate people using "nia'.. "nia...." and "nia".....

Sounds weird. =p It's so much worse than lah and mahs.

Hmph.... The more the merrier!