Friday, October 28, 2005

Life After Graduation!!!

Hhmmm…I m kinda new here…well..i started blogging since last year…but I hav stopped… now… I think the heat is here again…so I decided to start blogging again…hehe..
I saw my frenz blog…most of them wrote about graduation, frenships n dedications to their frenz…I was thinking..do I have to do tat??? I wanna b diff from the others..so I came out with the idea of writing about life after graduation…
Life after graduation to me also means tat the life of becoming an adult… a FULL adult.. taking in much more responsibilities…power… domination…stress…actually tis really scares me…life in high school was unforgetful n joyful…esp the days of my last 2 years in high school..its a ‘bugging bug world’ out there..i hope I get tis phrase correct…the world out there is full of sorrow, stress n domination…if u ask me… I wud say tat I m not prepare to step into the ‘world’ yet…
My teacher once told me tat we must cherish n appreciate our frenship tat we had bond in high school..it is bcoz it is the PUREST of all…I agree with her…after graduation.. after they step into the ‘world’..most ppl tend to b ‘selfish’…I think I shall use the word ‘selfish’…they tend to ‘use’ other ppl as stepping stones to success n anything… some even lost their humanity… but its nature my frenz… they understand that the fittest n strongest will outcast n outbeat the weakers concept… tis applies to every living being include humans, animals, plants etc… so we must treasure n cherish the frenship we have now.. bcoz its hard to get a SOULFUL n TRUTHFUL frenship in the ‘world’…
Dear frenz.. remember tis… yesterday is the history… its meant to be remembered n stay as a memory… today is the present.. its meant to be cherish n treasure… tomolo is the future.. its meant to be happy n full of brightness… need to work hard to plan n oraganise n do good deeds to ensure its nice…
Well..its onli 2 days after my graduation day… I juz slept thru it…. N watch tv n listen to zhang jing xuan… so..tis is my life after it… I duno wat will happen in the future.. but I hope its full of surprises n happiness… n I hope I will go thru the high n low with my family n frenz…

No comments: