Thursday, July 17, 2008

病从口入,祸从口出

病从口入,祸从口出.....
Illness finds its way in by the mouth, careless talk makes trouble...

>.<" I always face this trouble because i always tend to talk faster than my brain works... or should i say that i always talk without using my brains... aiks... i always thought that people may think the same as me.. but then, it turns out not as so... i always treats is as a joke. however, not everyone sees it like that.. i have learnt that everything isnt how we see it onli.. there are diff dimension and sides to it.. what we see isnt what they see..

This is why i always get into trouble.. i always talk non stop.. teasing people.. and treat it as a joke.. this is what makes me get into trouble often.. no doubt it might entertain other ppl to a certain extend.. however.. i am making fun on someone's pain or unfortunate.. i din think about how they would feel.. no respect to them...

i always thought that ppl buwee me when they treat me harshly and tease me and make fun of me.. i feel sad about it.. i always complain about it.. but never do i ever thought that it is what i do to other ppl as well >.<" haiz... after all these.. i feel bad and guilty.. i hope that everyone out there forgive me for this.. i will improve on this... ^.^ hope that it isnt too late...

2 comments:

Darren said...

of coz it's never too late. think b4 u talk next time.hehe.

Anonymous said...

there's always a chance for us to improve ourselves ;)