Monday, July 07, 2008

Attention Craver...

I like attentions... of coz good ones... but not the embarrassing ones.. lol... a lot of ppl would do a lot of things just to get attentions.. well.. sometimes i do.. this is something bad.. its how you look at it though...

Its good to attract attention if you know what you are doing and its giving benefits to others as well.. Its annoying to be trying to grab attentions if its overdone.. sometimes i did that.. and get a lot of hatred towards me.. lol..

i love being the centre of attention.. it makes me feel that i am so important.. so smart and nice.. :x the feeling is awesome ! hhmmm.. i must get rid of that mindset bcoz lately its killing me.. bringing a lot of bad things towards me.. haha.. >.<" well.. i must learn when to be the centre of attention.. and when not to.. by saying at the right time and right things.. :)

i like attention mainly bcoz i am lack of confident in myself and i hate being lonely.. its true.. sometimes i feel that i am a rubbish that doesnt do anything.. i do not contribute and i dont know ANYTHING at all!! i dont like to eat alone, watch movies alone.. i rather starve myself or sleep at home than doing these two things alone.. lol.. but i enjoy sitting at some cafe alone sipping coffee and reading books or online.. hhmmm.. perhaps its a form of attention craving too.. LOL!

No comments: