Thursday, January 10, 2008

20 Silly/crazy things i do

Hhmmm.. 20 years old tis year... out of the teenage years.. i m not a teen anymore!!!
its tat a good thing? or a bad thing? duno.. dun care.. i just live my life to the fullest onli.. okok.. so i had something in my mind.. feel like trying to let everyone noe more bout me.. start by listing 20 ( coz 20 yo) silly/crazy things i do....

1. when i walk past my parents at the sink washing their dishes, sometimes i will pinch their ass :x
2. talk to my pets like they are my best fren.. tell them everything tat i have encountered...
3. eat 8 meals a day during hols.. breakfast, 2nd breakfast, lunch, tea, early dinner, late dinner, supper and 2nd supper..
4. buy dozens of books but only read them once in a blue moon
5. lie on the floor face down not doing anything out of boredom
6. sneak out around 3-5am just to buy something to eat
7. sit at shopping malls' seats and look at people... how they dress, how they carry themselves, hu are they with..
8. call my house phone from my room with HP to get my mom/sis to lower down the TV volume although its just few feets away
9. move from library -> com lab -> McD -> centrepoint -> canteen -> fren house -> college lobby just to get internet connection to play CS with two other frenz
10. piss from my balcony all the way down when i was 6/7 yo (staying on the 3rd floor)
11. imagine i m some super heroes n start fighting with my imaginary companions against my imaginary foes... each time diff hero diff power diff story...
12. spend whole day taking pics of myself in the room. alternating all the clothes in my cupboard n changing my hairstyle to suit my look.
13. throw popcorn at ppl in the cinema
14. scream loudly under the water at the pool
15. pull the noodle as high as possible just to find the end of the noodle to put into the spoon b4 eating it
16. make funny noises when i m too bored . esp lying on the bed
17. open the freezer n put my head inside when the weather is too hot
18. lie on the floor/grass/on top of my car just to stare at the night/day sky
19. dance/make some silly moves all out of a sudden when i m bored
20. do head/hand stand on my bed OR put all my arms n legs up while i m lying on the bed just to get myself tired n sleep

well.. i guess tat its not very silly/crazy after all.. i bet some of u might just say tat watever i do its just silly/crazy.. hhmm.. hu cares.. i like to do wat i do.. LOL

3 comments:

erinwho? said...

Some are quite normal, but some are definitely out of space.

U sure the list ends at 20? =p

Pike-chan said...

hahahahaa.. some r really weird...

Grumpy Boi said...

-.-" okok.. it doesnt end at 20... but i dun wanna get too in-depth.. LOL.. or else u will get too disgusted.. u noe somethings are better off when it is kept as a secret.. *wink wink*