Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1st Judo class

AWWWW!!! i cant feel my arms & legs anymore!!!

i got a msg from Cedric asking how i was n was i paralyze or gonna kick the bucket.. >.<" well.. at least he still takes note of me and cares bout me.. LOL.. not complaining.. i wonder if anyone even notices me.. ^.^ okok.. back to the topic..

i went for my 1st JUDO class yesterday evening! WEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... after months of persuasion n busy schedule n duties to attend, i finally went for my 1st class!! Bon & Jin joined it earlier on.. all 3 of us are supposed to join together at the same time.. but.. shit happened..LOL.. i joined later.. hehe...

1st class... nervous of coz! i dun even noe wat to do.. dun really noe the road to the Sports Centre.. aiks.. n the jam really not helping it at all! plus i had heard a lot from Bon & Jin bout all the crazy things they did.. OMG! SCARY~!!!! then the time had came.. stepped into the dojo.. not bad after all.. LOL.. borrowed a uniform know as Ghi(duno how to spell but it sounds like tat).. it was fucking heavy! like few KGs of cotton!! damn it..

class started by Tom ( one of the sensei ) teaching us some techniques.. couldnt get it coz its onli my 1st class.. ARGHH!!! blurry.. LOL.. hope i can get used to it.. then i was taken aside to learn the basic moves.. while Bon n others practice.. yeah yeah.. the basic moves!! which is HOW TO FALL!!! cool eh? i learn ways of falling without hurting myself.. at 1st it was Tom hu taught me.. it was ok.. getting the moves slowly.. then he asked me to practice alone.. okok.. then the old sensei came!!! >.<" 1st.. i m freaking scared of him.. 2nd is tat i barely could get wat he was saying... all i hear is 'buttocks, roll, straight.. n NO!!!!' LOL.. about 15 minutes with the old sensei.. b4 the class dismiss...

yeah... i just learnt how to fall.. good way of starting.. then while i was walking down the stairs leaving.. my legs are like WEAK!! like no strength at all.. cant feel my legs.. WOW! i cant blif tat JUDO can do this to me.. LOL.. COOL!!!! at nite. i couldnt sleep .. coz i was thinking bout all the moves.. LOL.. make sure i dun forget any part of it.. hehe.. today woke up.. i just cant feel my arms n legs anymore.. damn painfuL!!!! argh... wat to do.. as they say, no pain no gain.. LOL.. looking forward to the next lesson next week!

3 comments:

Pike-chan said...

hahahahaha.. good exercise for u la...

erinwho? said...

It actually sounds like fun. No pain, no gain. Enjoy!

Hory said...

haha~ pap~ nice to know that u are taking up judo haha.. i give up it 4 years ago after geting a medal lo... got time we fight o... good luck...judo rock...