Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stupiak Driver !

This morning i was traveling at 80 kmph on a highway in KL. Suddenly i saw a car coming from behind. it was tailing me like mad. Due to the reason that my mom is in the car, so i had chose to move aside and let him overtake me.

It was a 2 lane highway and i was on the right lane aka fast lane. So, i looked into my left side mirror and back mirror to double confirm that there isnt any car on my left or there is enough space for me to move into the left lane. When i looked into the mirrors, i saw a car on the left lane. But it was quite some distance away. Approximately 3 cars distance. With the speed i was driving, the distance was enough for me to switch lane. Therefore, i put my signal to the left and started to switch lane.

The bloody fool on the left lane was coming at me at a very high speed! My car its already 3 quarters on the left lane. Instead of stepping on the brake, he pressed on his horn! BLOODY HELL!!! He nearly bang into me, but luckily he didnt. After sounding the horn for about 2 minutes, he took the left turnoff. I was so shocked! Why the hell did he sound the horn ?!

I double confirmed the space and there isnt any car close enough to bang me. i put my signal. and i did not slow down. i travel with the same speed. he was 3 cars behind me when i put my signal and switched lane ! Either he is dreaming or sleeping while driving that he didnt notice me that i had moved onto his lane, OR he must be a bloody fool that doesnt believe in stepping on the brake and letting other people to cut into his lane and slow him down!

In the car, i yelled ' FUCK YOU! '. I guessed he didnt hear that. All i just wanna say is KNNMCBDNSDGNMCCBKNNSSTFUYSBISSHTLN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORN ME FOR WHAT!? rewind the bloody traffic camera on the highway and you will know that its not my fault ! ( i know there is a few traffice camera on the highway *ngek ngek* )

P/S i get very grumpy and lots of vulgar words and curses while i am driving... *evil grins*

No comments: