Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bad luck or what?

I do not know that whether I am being suspicious or not, but recently I have been having bad lucks! It is not my year I guess. It is because starting from 1st of January 2008, my luck begun to deteriorate from normal towards bad luck!

Lets not talk about too far. Just take a look at these events which occur to me for the past few weeks :

1. could not find the nodding head doll
explanation : do you guys know the nodding cute little doll that is kind of a trend. well, it has been the trend for a few months now. its a solar operated doll. the 1st doll was the bald one. recently they have monkeys being the most famous one and other cartoon characters such as spiderman, winnie the pooh, pooh bear etc. you can see it almost EVERYWHERE you go, especially night markets. HOWEVER, when i decided to buy one of the bald ones(smaller version) because i think it is cuter than the rest. lol... i could not find it anymore! been to more than 10 different night markets for the past few weeks, but failed! aiks....
good news : i still got time to decide wat colour i wan as i have not make up my mind
bad news : my car looks empty >.<"

2. could not find winnie the pooh bear pillow
explantion : ever since i saw and hug the damn thing in my friend's car last year, i always wanted to have TWO for my own car. its actually a pillow which is the shape of winnie the pooh bear.
it is ONLY the HEAD. unfortunately, it belongs to my friend's little brother which he forgot where they bought it. DANG! every now and then i have seen it in some other strangers' car. i was so tempted to break the window and run away with it. been to night markets, shopping malls.. still no sign of it.. aiks.. but my friends said that they saw it in sg wang.. hhhmmmm... i spent few days walking at sg wang still can't find it.. i wonder why... It is a kind of HUGE pillow, not mat or neck rest for car as i have seen those in night markets.
good news : save money as the pillow might cost a lot
bad news : my car STILL looks empty

3. want to eat what also dun have
explanation : few times i went to night markets, i wanted to sit down at stalls to eat 1st, then only go for tit bits while walking. it is very common to have those stalls which they provide seats and tables right? BUT then, i couldnt find ONE which is available. well, found one or two, but they are all packed with people. Then i changed my mind to take tit bits such as yam sago, smelly tauhu, fried chicken, durian etc... DANG! all sold out or they dun have it there!!!!! and its only 9pm!!!!! -.-" not only once i tried it, but few times!!!!
good news : can keep fit by walking A LOT & not eating
bad news : got gastric :x

4. missing dvd games
explanation : been looking for pc dvd games for quite a while. especially for the two games i wanted so badly, 'Need For Speed Carbon' & 'O2Jam'... okok.. i know it is very old games, but i wanted to play it sooooo loooonnnnngggggg ago.. haiz... tat day so happy found it at night market at SS2! weeeeeeeee... then bought it for RM20.. i was carrying my god bro's bag. i open the zip and PUT the DVDs into the bag and zip it back. and went back happily. when i reached my car, i couldnt find the DVDs!!! damn it lo!!!! even my god bro saw me putting it INTO the bag... NOT outside.. SHIT! who would wanna steal DVD games!!! the bag was in good condition, no holes or anything.. haiz.. it went disappeared...
good news : i did some charity work by donating money & DVD games, found the games i wanted
bad news : i lost RM20 for nothing

5. Jam? Sleep?
explanation : that day i woke up very early and slept very late the night b4.. i am famous for sleeping... hehe.. being a pig.. i always sleep. din sleep enuf.. sure damn sleepy! after night market, my god bro drove me back to sunway to take my car. we use the LDP. well, i thought to myself, sure JAM! coz its around 6+pm.. the usual very JAM route and hour... good.. nice to sleep.. but duno why.... NO JAM tat day!!! dang!! not even a holiday!!!! smooth like SHIT only!! ggrrrr..... damn it.. reached sunway from SS2 in 10 minutes time... -.-"
good news : NO JAM!!! save petrol and time, stress free!!
bad news : din sleep, damn sleepy when i went for visiting later on, blur blur

6. accident
explanation : hhmmm... finally ! after two years of driving with the P sticker... i tot to myself, not bad, not a single accident... tat day itself only, i met with an accident -.-" the usual route back to my house. its a crossroad. i m coming from south to north. then the road which is west-east is very lil ppl drive de. very lil car. west side is a dead end. east side is park with lots of cars. u noe me, i dun like to speed, dun drive fast. i just dun like being slow.. hehe.. then i did not brake lo, wa going 40 mph. then a STUPID car came from the left(west) n bang into my car!!!! heart pain pain... 1st car accident. well, i admit it was my fault for not slowing down. BUT all of a sudden !!! y NOW!!!! y tis road!!!! ARGH!!!!!
good news : its CNY eve and the guy says that nevermind, no need to pay back
bad news : a dent on my car T.T

thats the 6 obvious things i can think of. bigger things. still got others which i lazy to write. my fren told me to bathe with pomelo leaf. hehe.. dun care, just try! LOL. well, chinese believe that by bathing with it, it cleanses oneself and make all the bad luck go away. any more ways to make someone luckier?! tell me pls... hehe.. i m so desperate now.. LOL

2 comments:

erinwho? said...

Try wearing clover leaves.
Those are not bad luck, just coincidence.

I have the nodding doll from JR.. i think on my 18th bday. It's pink! and it's left on my cupboard. What will u do with it anyway? (Except that it's cute and nods it's head =)

Why waste hard earned cash on things that will take up space from ur car. Winnie the Pooh is cute, I agree. Try harder.

You can always eat while walking or take away. Just make u decisions earlier next time. I guess it's because u are too slow!

The game got lost probably because u were careless more than unlucky =p Maybe my bro has the game if u still want to play.

The jam thing is just coincidence. It's always like that when I go to work, I never want to reach there early, rather sleep in the car. When my uncle talks, it usually takes longer....

Ok, accident may be bad luck but you know what ppl say? You must always knock something before you turn into a good driver.

I still believe that we have some control over our lives.

Grumpy Boi said...

hhmmm... the nodding doll... i wan to put in on da dashboard in my car.. damn cute! LOL.. just like someone acc me drive everytime n agree with me everytime.. LOL...

i nid a pillow in my car.. to hug or to hold on... n winnie the pooh tat one is cute!

well.. the eating part.. i planned to take a heavy meal 1st.. which is eat those laksa n noodles.. sit n eat de.. then onli eat while i walk.. n i aint slow ok.. u noe how fast i walk rite ?

ARGH!! its not due to my carelessness!! aiks.. ask ur bro if he has it. i wan to play.. LOL

jam jam jam.. dman it.. whenever i dun wan jam.. there is a jam.. whenever i wan a jam.. there isnt a jam.. damn it.. life is like tat.. watever i wan, i dun get, watever i dun wan, i will get it.. so wish for something tat u dun wan next time :x

i m a good driver i guess :X well.. i dun nid to bang to be a good driver.. *bragging* hehe...