Friday, December 21, 2007

Think in Other's shoe...

Recently i had a chat with Alfred bro.. hhmmm.. i learnt something from him.. think of something or judge on things in tat someone's shoe... take tis for example.. i m a 19yo teen.. then i m in this situation where i m short of cash coz my mom nids money for operation.. n i fell into depression.. coz of stress from it n loads of assignments.. then when i tell someone hu are older.. just hoping tat i can tell someone.. tats all.. not with the hope of they give me money of coz.. then.. tat someone just say tat i bitch about it.. say me fan.. n say its just a small matter.. -.-" hhmmm.. as for me.. i will feel very sad lo.. in this kind of situation.. u say i fan n bitch bout everything..

then.. came this god bro.. he told me tat its ok.. life is like tat.. at 1st he tot tat i m annoying too.. but then when he think bout it.. its a growing process.. he have gone tru it... he understand my feeling.. n help me by talking to me n listening to me.. he said tat its my attitude tat i m like tat.. n he is ok with it.. n tis is the time when someone older gives help n chance to me when i nid it.. so i m very glad tat he did so..

tis story says tat.. no matter wat u do.. must think in tat person's shoe.. to tat person, the matter seems big n important as tat person is still new at it n trying to grow with it.. u are not helping by just judging tat person by saying they fan or ask them to keep quiet n stuff.. for all those extra years of experience and knowledge u got over tat person for being in tat age.. i bet u wud think tat the same matter is such a small one coz u ady got everything it takes to handle it.. y dun u just think of it from his point of view? rather than getting angry n scolding him for being in tat stage.. i m sure u have been tru tat time n stage too.. n tat time i m sure u wan someone to listen to u n help u.. but not scolding u.. rite? if u are able to think of things in tat person's shoe.. i bet there wud be a lot more hope in this world.. n less ppl will commit suicide..

2 comments:

erinwho? said...

This, That, What, Would.
Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff

Ok, I'm lame. However, it's easier to read if you put in punctuation and caps.

Thinking for others is already hard. Thinking from the point of view of the other person? I guess people nowadays either a) Don't have time to care, b) Simply don't bother.

Your mum's having an operation?

David The Man said...

I agree with erinwho on the last part of his comment. People either don't have time or just don't bother, yes that's true for people nowadays.