Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dear Bloggie...

Dear bloggie...

I have lost confident in myself.. again... haiz.. i duno wat i have done is right or wrong... i was lost.. hhmmm.. perhaps.. i made a HUGE leap in front.. which i hurt myself n burden other ppl.. i shud have took small steps.. n step by step.. hehe.. i have tot bout running away from the problem.. i tried.. LOL.. bad me... by avoiding it... hhmmm... suddenly.. it strikes me.. i must be ready n man enuf to handle anything myself.. but not run away from it.. well... watever i run away from now.. i will lose any opportunity tat i might regret in the future.. n it will come back to haunt me perhaps later in my life.. i will have to deal with it once n for all... so i chose to start with telling no lies.. hehe.. i apologies to tat person.. n ask to start to get to noe each other again.. LOL... tis sounds lame.. but it really does help me.. any relationship tat starts with lies will never last long.. honesty is the best policy.. like wat i had said in 'faith n trust'... i will spend as much time as possible with tat person to get to noe tat person well..

hhmmm... but not matter how long u have noe a person.. it doesnt mean tat u noe wat tat person is about.. n wat he is thinking.. perhaps he is confused himself... hhmmm..lets make something simple... someone kisses u n says tat he loves u.. but then the next day he wud tell u tat both of u are just very close frenz n will stay tat forever.. in addition.. he tells u tat he is tackling someone else.. haha.. to me.. i think he is very confused indeed.. perhaps he nid some care but just got confused with his feelings.. tats all.. lol.. in this case.. i dun blame him.. if tis ever happens to me.. LOL.. Roland gor always tells me, ' be optimistic n come wat may' watever happened, happens for a reason... we must stay optimistic n look at the brighter side.. bcoz everything on earth have a few 'faces' .. its just the matter of point of view, the way u look at it... so i chose to be happy n grateful to watever n whoever i have..

hhmmm... sometimes.. i wan someone to listen to me.. someone to talk to me.. but fate.. either the timing is wrong or no one is there to listen to me.. so i often talk to my pets.. it really helps.. they seem to understand i m talking.. n give me responses.. although they did not say anything.. but the cute lil look on their face wud just comfort me.. bcoz i noe someone is listening to me.. hehe.. i noe it sounds crazy.. but i bet someone out there.. someone.. hu had talk with their pets b4 rite?? sometimes when i talk to some animals or tell my frenz bout me talking to my pet.. they wud just think tat i m crazy.. lol.. but i m happy with wat i m doing.. n i enjoy it.. so i dun care watever u think or say.. as long as i m happy n it doesnt harm anyone.. tats wat it matters after all.. rite ?

No comments: